Lunch... ugh

Mondays. Should come with a warning sign,
Having lunch in the office. Got caught in the loaveble rain along the way here.It was a particularly nice rain. The kind that pops out of no where just to suprise the innocent passerbys with its spray. The kind of rain u'd wish u were at home sleeping with, not walking in. It happily came down in sheets and beat mercilessly on me.The rain makes me wonder if someone upatairs agrees with me to come to work.

Anyway. this is a blog about my lunch. not the rain that appeared at the wrong place at the right time. Or the right place at the wrong time.or at the right place and right time only i was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Think its the latter. I nvr really like the rain at work.Its depressing. ESp on mondays.

ugh.. lunch yes.. lunch. Wad could be so utterly horrid... worst come to worst the food could be so ridiculously bad you'd hvae spasms and swear off food for the next couple of years. Which i believe, at this point of time was half true. To make matters any better.. it contained ingredients in it which i didn't like.

I eat alot of things for a human. My mom used to say that at a young age i could chew on lettuce leaves pretty much like a cow. and the best part was i was pretty content with it. Not that i craved vegetables or i was a born vegetarian. I just loved to eat.. its a curse i think. If u knew me well.. there isn't anything i don't eat... WELL.. almost anything.

This particularly fateful day however, i had in my diet, a catterpillar. yes. u heard me. a live crawling one... how the hell it got in, i hadn't the foggiest idea. must had agreed with me that cai xin leaves are fantastic and decided to hop in the join the meal. Needless to say, due to the horrendous cooking it died a pitiful death. ugh, i wish that thing had less legs. It was a bright yellow piece a.. @##%$ about 4 cm in length with tiny little dots running along its back.

i lost my appetite there for a moment. Then i thought to myself.

I love food, i told u before. chocolates, sashimi, pasta rice, noodles. watever.. so lopng as its fantastic, i'll eat it. no questions asked. I had even considering trying insects. When i went to bangkok, trying the fried grasshoppers was on my agenda, only sadly i couldn't find them.

Yes.. i know wat you're thinking. I finished that packet of rice. Like wat the hell... its only a catterpillar. it would probably be edible anyway. Of course... i didn't eat the catterpillar. To my dear, yes.. i'll wash my mouth with listerine ten times over and sterilize it before sharing any food with u.

ugh. Mondays.

love
jon

P.S i didn't eat the catterpillar lah... morons...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home