Image hosted by Photobucket.com hehehehe.

Today was fantastic. Yes. Utterly happily bombastic fantastic. So ridiculously fantastic, I'm running out of words to describe it. (I happen to own a pathetic library of vocabulary, so please do bear with me). You're still here? Amazing.

Visited this really cosy cafe called Settlers.(if you don't know about it) Its happily lodged away at the edge of Holland Village across the carpark from Swensens. It engulfs you in a feeling of homeliness with staff so warm and friendly I wouldn't have minded working there myself.

I actually ran a little late cuz I missed the bus stop. I reached and with the three of them there already, we played Jenga. (I'm starting to wonder if I have a mild case of Parkinson's. I lost all the rounds. Bullocks!! >.<)

Then the birthday girl arrived. I've to admit she looks pretty fantastic. The done up eyebrows, the copper red hair and all. Dazzling. The picture in her blog certainly didn't do her any justice. (sorry babe =))

Played games, games and more games. Never played so many games at one shot in my life. Cranium, Taboo, I'm the boss, halli gali. Had tons of fun. Before we knew it, laughter, fun and exhileration had robbed us of our wonderful time and we had to leave.

(If there was any time i had wished that the day had lasted longer, it be today. I'd give all the mushroom crisps in the world to do it again.)

Drea wanted to buy Mushroom crisps while we were waiting for the bill. I've never seen anyone so bent on buying anything in my life. She's the first. Her eyes were glued( or i think cement-ed would be more accurate.) to the packet on the shelf. Very much like the security cameras you see in banks, only she was more intense. (I swear i almost saw the mushroom crisps shift uncomfortably in her stare.)

Note* Mushroom crisps are exquisitly tasty things. They taste like roasted mushrooms( and are of course very very mushroomy in smell). I'd recommend it so long as you're not allergic to fungi OR if you hate mushrooms. In which case, they will definately not be your cup of tea( or in this case, bag of mushrooms.)

Met this girl called Hannah(a close friend of theirs). She's very friendly. So friendly, in fact, she would've made a Eskimo in the middle of the Sahara feel completely at ease.

I'm still stuck happy. Going to sail tommorrow. I adore sailing.
Though I hope I don't die by drifting to Timbaktu and getting eaten by the local Cannibals. Or drifted to Antartica and get fed to the killer whales.

IF in case i do, you must know... I love u all. Very very much.

Am so glad i was invited today. ahah. so glad. Wonderful company. Pretty, Crazy, Lovely Company. *grin grin grin grin grin*

cheerios people. and merry christmas.
-jon
PS. ANd AND.. Someone said i looked good in a shirt. AHha. you don't know how much that meant to me. thanks sweetie.