Image hosted by Photobucket.comHappiness

Searching desperately for happiness,
Perhaps in all the wrong places.
Discotheques, churches, even cold dark corners,
Provided my heart none of solace.

As I trudged along, a heart full of despair,
I asked God, "Why this burden to bear?"
The shopping malls and Christmas air,
Led me to a snow machine, before a plaza square.

A child danced beneath the floss-like snow that fell,
Entwining his hair with the white petals of bubbles.
He leapt, bounded and twirled with a joyful smile,
like a mother gleeful at her child's first babbles.

My heart skipped rhythmically, my mouth lost its frown,
Attempted to snap an illegal photo of the boy somehow,
My eyes blurred up and the boy could not be found.
I prayed and thanked Him for I know clearly now,

At once, alas , where happiness is abound.

And he smiled.

There stands a snow machine.
At Plaza Singapura, in the square.
With four angels parading the Christmas affair.
Go see if you can, you really must.
and hopefully,
you'll see an angel,
who'll make u blush..