simply crazy

oh goodness. I've been tagged. This is bad. bollocks!
ok. i'm supposed to do.... (let me break it down nicely for u)

Rules of the game:
1.post 5 weird and random facts about yourself,
2.then at the end list 5 people who are next in line to do this.
"Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their blog and tell them to read yours."

simple enough? here goes. Goodness stupid Dan Chia arrow me. bummer. should i be silly? or crazy or simply lame-ly? OR..... Perhaps... poetry?

5 things about myself
#1
Brains' as fuzzy as an amazon monkey,
Living the frantic course of a movie.
Where the director is sadistically happy,
and the script is irritatingly funny.
#2
Don't like school as much as honey,
And very much like to have more money.
Wishes work was alot more goofy,
and life itself just wasn't so crazy.
#3
Loves my God, friends and family,
for loving me, though i'm so silly.
Resolved to live more fully.
And just why is breakfast so weirdly fishy?
#4
Thanks to Dan Chia for this amazing opportunity.
You shouldn't have to. really.
Writer's block makes me all goondu-ey,
Doesn't help when you can't think half as normally.
#5
Why you reading this? Are you nutty?!
Shouldn't you spend your time more wisely.
Alright. alright. if it makes you happy.
I'm going to arrow somebody.

and so, it continues......

for Andrea, the sweetie,
to give you more hyper-activity.
and Yifeng, i want your speacialty,
please make it more haiku-ey.

Can't ask you Dan Chia.
You've done it already.
Shall ask Aloy from Aussie.
For he's just as crazy.

You! Jolene, the igloo lady,
Cuz you're my Ms. Sunny.
And last but not leastly,
YC the pretty.

To the people above, as u can see already
You've been chosen. Unfortunately.
Figured you need some brain activity.
Given to you by your's truly,

ME.

bloody me. aren't u happy.

cheerios pple. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home