My sis

Was eating breakfast with my sis. Sharing a packet of malay currry rice. With rendang and cuttlefish.

Ruth: What will we do when we go to heaven?
Me: err... i dunno. (starts wondering and gives up shortly due to lack of sleep.)

Ruth: At least. there won't be ulcers! (cuz she has two ulcers and so do i.)
Ruth: And and! no dust mite bites. (She's got.. ya.)
Me: heh. okay. (if it makes you happy)

Ruth: But there won't be seafood :(
me: (thinks: OH CRAP! *#@&) err.... ya..that is kinda tragic.

Ruth: why doesn't God like fish?
Me: I really don't know. why don't we ask him when we see him again? (She asks an awful lot in the early morning. )

Ruth: Well.. at least. at least. there will be no dustmites. (gleefully) will there be mosquitos??
Me: (stumped).


Which is sad. haha. no seafood. i hope there is something nicer than seafood. Cheese macaroni?
I'm hungwy. again.

=======================
Moments with u last for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home