ouch. ouch? ouch! Oooouucccch. >.<

I'm tired. and aching in places i didn't know were possible to ache in. Apparently. They're aching now.

Frisbee/volley at Sentosa,(walked x 2000) at orchard den sailed for two days STRAIGHT. i'm so dead tired. my muscles need muscles to prop them up and i'm considering sniffing the new odourless paint to see if it'll make anyone high.

Sailing was fun only i witness someone get injured. IN MY BOAT. NEXT TO BLOODY ME. It was frantically tragic. The only thing i vaguely remember was being dragged around in the boat and the next thing i knew, the sail swung over. I instinctively ducked the incoming sail and heard a large "piang" sound.I turned just in time to see the girl next to me get hit and fall into the water. ouch. I could only gape like a silly dead fish.

Now she looks happily like a luohan. i feel so bad. i hope it goes off soon. the hump on her head. and i hope. i hope. i don't have angry-bee-like parents coming after me. i hope.

================================
Moments with u last for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home