babies.

Did u know? Babies have a crying power equivalent to a pneumatic drill? well neither did i... came as a bit of shock to me.. babies?? wow... or at least the baby on Brainiacs hit 120 decibels. (the drill did 117 decibels.. not far behind..)

Which makes me wonder why neighbours don't wake up in the middle of the night to strangle your kids(or u doing likewise.. so that's why you lock the door... )

I asked a friend of mine about her not-so-newly-born. I could tell she was getting pretty emotional talking about it.. then... her kid screamed.

She turned back.

the baby saw her mother

and laughed.

"aaahhgahhya!" She babbled happily on after getting the attention she wanted.

"I thank God for that face of hers. Its the only thing that keeps me from strangling her at three AM in the morning." She smiled and gently stroked her baby's cheeks. The baby's called Anne.

I look at the chubby lump of cuteness galore. Just sitting there grinning a toothless smile. Anne makes a face at me and sticks her tongue out to play with saliva. Oh mooses and hippos. That baby is hell cute.

No matter if she screams like a pneumatic drill. The cataclymic implications she has on making anyone smile is just tremendous.

then again.. i dunno maybe cuz i don't have to look after her.

1 Comments:

Blogger sngie said...

LOL.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home