haha.

"and just what is a cosmos? and what is it doing in a teacup?!"a friend asked me.
a friend i adore pretty much cuz she's charming.

To which i replied: "a cosmos is basically the whole universe in harmony(come to think of it.. its oxymoronic.. anyway..) and the teacup-thing. Well.. its like asking what is the sausage doing in a haystack?"

haha.. the looks on your faces.. (huh? wat sausage? huh? haystack?.... joooooNn......).
my advice: don't read too much into my entrys.. cuz they're full of my nitty bitty tiny weeny thoughts that pop in randomly into my head.
very much... like the bubbles in the South China Sea. =)
=======================
Moments with u last for eternity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Lame said...

no!... well .. yea.. if u kinda looked at it in a comos-in-a-teacup-looks-like-a-sausage-in-a-haystack-sorta-way. in other words.. i can't really imagine..

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home