Just when did life become so utterly complex. As if time itself took the form of
a colossal being and took to swallowing us whole.

Falling in love used to be so easy. Crush +Proximity =. a relationship. Now its small talk = suggestive behavior. I’m rather sick and tired of females thinking that any form of small talk is a guy trying to “pick u up”. Seriously, It’s true that most guys do share a sense of attraction for females.. But not everyone is trying to be funny. -.-‘’

I miss being a child. I miss the leaves that fall in summer. the breeze in december . Love itself used to be such a childish affair. Meant perhaps only for growing children.
I remember adults scorning at children or teenagers who fell in love. "Haha. Kids nowadays. I mean what do they know about love?" I guess it was true. All I did know at that time when I was still 14 was that my heart pumped so hard it was barely contained within my ribs. I remember the odd dryness in my throat and the sweat in my palms.

Now 21 easily going 22. yet.., my soul confesses to still having that silly boyish love embedded within. I still crave the affection and attention of a girl and I wonder if age does indeed made me a wiser person or if it has taught me to forget or ignore.

What do children know that we don't. they know how to fall in love. We know only the
consequences of our actions, the gravity of the risks. and of societies' mould of a normal human.

I just can't gel this together. i'm spouting nonsense like a deranged sperm whale off the pacific ocean. ugh


P.S.Even mice know how to love.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9886285#storyContinued




=======================
Moments with u last for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home