rain. i miss the sillly rain.

I stared silently as the clouds ran quickly by. the birds chirped in the nearby trees and went about their busy little job of collecting berries.

"oh what a great ball of wool!
tell me,tell me. how are you?
just wat is it that you were told
are u really from a mould?

when do you know to rain,
and why don't you drop some snow,
how is it you're white and fluffy,
while the others are grey and gold.

Wait wait don't run just yet!
and leave me things unknown.
tell me what u see from there.
and why have you grown?!

who charts your paths,
and does he know mine too?
can u me ask him for me please
on the your way to the moon.

ok.i've got a math test now,
i hope i see you soon.
and just what is that shape,
is it a baboon?"

-jon lamest.

ugh.. math...
inte-gra-tion, di-fferen-ci-ation,
isn't multiply like cop-u-lation.
ad-di-tion and sub-tract-ion,
driving me to con-fu-sion.
wish could learn through di-ffu-sion
instead of stuffing my brain to con-sti-pa-tion

jon's dead. effectively. pronounced dead by jolene at goodness knows wad date and time. who cares? time to mug. yucks. :/






---------------------------------
Moments with u last for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home