sigh.

Just watched an episode of some funny serial. think it that taiwanese thingy.. haah.. NOOOO.. why is jon watching something degrading like that.. have the books been burning your brain cells and offering them as sacrifices to the book spirits!? right jon...

anyway.. the guy in the show spent the entire night with the girl he liked pieceing together some documentation that was accidentally shredded. in the end he got a kiss out of it. tthe next morning, she was dying to fall asleep and he was energetic as hell. WHy? cuz she kissed him by accident. hahaha. yes.. a kiss can revitalize a soul, change the tides and create 5 seasons in a year. he playfuly asked for a kiss, on the cheek and he turned his face thinking she wouldn't do it, and got one right smack on the lips.

gosh. haha. i'd have died to be that guy... er.. wait.. not really haha. yes not really. (aiyah jon.. don't bedek lah!!) really.. i only want a kiss from the girl i like.. but.. haha.. that's a little TOO far fetchEDa and ANYWAY.. moving ON....(gosh jon.. i can't believe u)

i remembered how a kiss was like. more importantly, for that very small moment i missed them. sigh. i'm a sad sop. yes. a very very sad sop indeed.

i remember the first time i got a kiss, the whole world came to a standstill and me heart skipped a beat. i wanted very much to die, then and there. i remember trying desperately to catch my breath as my heart beat faster and bit my lip as i try very pathetically not to smile. i fail miserably and the smile turns into a grin. i remember my ears growing hot and my eyes blinking to fight the emotions. i look at the girl who jsut kissed me and wonder wat just happened.give me a replay please please... i mentally go down on my knees and beg for another kiss. the whole sensation drives me nuts and i cannot stop smiling, my cheeks ache already but some mysterious force is holding them there.

Even as i board the bus to leave. the warmth of that touch just seems to linger there. and i dare not touch it, in case i rub it off by accident. (haha.. sillly jon, you've gone all soft and fuzzy.) the worse part is.. i remember people giveing me that look when they see me grinning like a mad man. but i don't care. my minds in a far off place that one one else can comprehend. and it lasts and i wanna see her again.. hopefully...

i really miss those kisses.. i really do. but.. is it lust? do i lust for these things, because my flesh is weak? i guess so. i should stop fantasizing. (UGH.. i hate that word)..( Jon.. grip yourself and study.. go kiss your tutorials if u have to.)

seeya blog..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home