i need a miracle

There's a reason i'm blogging this.

cuz i want to be sure
i wanna be soo damn sure.
that if a miracle happens.
i will know it.

I think i'll fail my exams.. haha.. lemme see.. 1 tut behind in maths... 7 tutorials behind in phys... 4 tut behind in commputing... 5 tut behind in chem... ugh.. if i dun da bao 3 sub next sem. i think.. i can throw a party. can retain one year liao loh.

i've spent half the time studying.. can more thatn half of the remaining time praying for a miracle to happen. i know i don't deserve it. i really don't. I've screwed up big time, and with two weeks left to the looming exams. i'm a goner. i can safely say i know NUTS about physics and chem... and completely lost now in commputing. o boy.. and that's only 3 of my six subs huh..

if a miracle does happen.. please remind me that it did happen. please.. oh please.. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home