thoughts.

Ok. the Blogger at home is pretty screwed. either that or they decided to fix it for me. In any case, i'm blogging this from Wee Nam library.
Goshmy nose is running like ...ugh. I'm gonna coat the keyboard in mucus if this carries on... ahaahh.. okok.. kidding. Though i probably think that the keyboards in the libraries aren't very clean to start with. I know of some pple who don't wash their hands after coming out form the loo. So there u have it. Some really hygienic keyboards.
Why am i sitting here bothered by keyboards. the least of all ridiculously stupid things. When i could be pondering about life's little crap hole.
Life itself seems to have taken a turn for me. I feel like its actually beginning to slow down for once. WHich is a bad thing. since i know that life itself doesn't slow down.. until you're too old to even know wat the heck is going on around u. but of course, some of u out there would retort at that knowing that you're full in years yourself. haha.. silly dinosaurs. I'm blabbering aren't i? Jon's off.. just a lil.

Think i recently got invovled in too much CCA nonsense. Think i'm in full time ECA and part time study. oh crap. haha. I don't think that's very reccommendable.(Argh. my nose is killing. i'd just wish it stop it's nonsense. Really spontaenously bursting forth like some waterfall. )

Where was i, yes.. my ecas.. think i shd quit some. seriously... but i don't know which.. dance? sailing?bah. can't quit sailing... i love the sea top much.. the friends.. the very retarded cow.. haha.. stay with the ecas? and die a horrid death. Anyone with half a brain would know i'm courting death or stabbing my self in the back.. and the foot and the... oh well..

I wanna take a psychology minor but i'm not sure wad to expect. Some how the whole idea seems to appeal to me. Maybe its cuz i realise i recently have this weird ability to read pple's emotions.. its not very much.. but its alot more sensitive than most pple. even girls. hah.. i'm half a girl.. thats wad i told Jac.. hahah.. siao liao..
Ok.. this blog is really crap ah...to those of u who have read this.. i'm terribly sorry for the moments of torture.. but then again.. i'm sure u would have stopped half way to prevent yourself from going into convuulsions and spontaneouly combusting on the spot.

can i like.. pluck out my nose... now.... and just empty it.. -doh-
----------------------------------
Moments with u last for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home