The Dancer

Sigh
.
Mesmerizing, was the only word i could use to describe her.
And As she twirled and glided, the world itself seemed to come a stand still and everything around ceased to exist. The very laws that once confined human motion shattered with her every move and in those few moments...
all there was,.....

the beautiful silence

and her.

She had become the universe itself, twirling and spinning with such grace and immeasurable beauty, that i felt captivated by her every stroke.
and As i gazed upon her each and every move, my muscles ached and burned and could feel the blood draining from my face as the air turned cold around me. Wrapping my arms around me,
I drew great breaths and stared silently at the amazing sight.

Who was she? I didn't know.
All i knew was that i was drowning. Sucked into the vortex that contained the passing moments. Only to stay for eternity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home