Questions.

yet Another amusingly horrid day int the SAF..

A: Hello, is this the registry?
Me: Hi. gd morning, yes it is.
A: ok, its encik XX here, i'm looking for your chief. Is she in?
Me: Oh. SHe's not. She's on a full day leave.
A: Oh. ok. thanks. bye!

I think to myself...That was a rather polite officer. Pretty rare... hahah...
Half an hour later...
ring ring....

A: Hello, is this the registry?
Me: Hi yes. gd morning,.
A: Morning. its encik XX here, i'm looking for your chief. Is she in?
Me:(HaR?! again?!?, is he stupid or sth??)Er..no... SHe's not. She's on a full day leave. I thought i just told you earlier.
A: Oh. ya! srry, thanks. bye!

Note to myself: Shall ignore dumb people if the occasion arises
Tragically, An hour later...

A: Hello, is this the registry??
Me: Ah.. yes.... it.... is.( Wat . The .hell. not him again...... >.< does he ever quit!?..just plz don't ask me the same stupid ques...)
A: ok, its encik XX here, i'm looking for your chief. Is she in?
Me:(HELLO!?!... ARE u extremely DUMB or u just PLAIN stupid?!?)
She's ON a FULLL day leave. Which means she won't be in today. The ENTIRE day.
A: Oh! So... you mean she's not in today..???
Me: (UNCLE!... HAVE i been speaking in swahili for the entire morning?!? wat don't u get?!?!) No.. she wont' be in.. is anything the matter?
A: Oh nothing, its something personal. its ok i'll call back later. or something.
Me: (LAter?!? *my mouths drops to a gap as i stare in disbelief* gosh.. Even my oral muscles have given up... )

Sigh. At this point my veins are popping and my bloods boiled till its curdled. I very mush so want to strangle him. Why.. the goverment paying people who... oh gosh... UGH...
-.-'''

B: Morning, erm... i'd like to speak to the leave clerk plz.
Me: I'm one.. who's this?
B: Oh, I'm PTE YY and I'd like to check my leave balance.
Me: Ok. Gimme a sec... you're from where??
B: oh.. i'm from GLS (Ground Log Squadron).
Me: (Yes... i know.... i'm from GLS too.. y else u calling me. Its like saying the grass is green..) Erm. ya.. i know that... Where u from Exactly...
B: From GLS loh.
Me: (HELLO?! Uncle.. i'm not deaf u know...) *Gives a REALLY huge i-hope-you-understand-simple-english-sigh*
B: Oh... cHong PAng CAMp loh...
ME: ( wat the?! #@&*#@*!!!!... *info: GLS is situated inside this camp called Chong Pang camp.)
Yes... i know....(GOSH.. u really are smart aren't u..) you are from GLS cHong pang camp... WHICH SECTION U FROM?!?
B: ORH..... i'm from maintance loh
ME: (Can feel my muscles tensing from the immmense frustration and urge to murder him on the spot) *in a cheerful voice* Ok. i'll do check... its blah blah blah
B: thanks.!!

Man.. Sometimes...I really wanna cry....

Cheers,
Jon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO. WRITE ABOUT THE ONE WHERE THE GUY GOT TICKED OFF FOR BEING A RUDE SHIT :< anyway hor the guy reminds me of the time me and emily wanted to call daddy's office number but we apparently had the wrong number so we kept calling and pissed off the dude on the other end.

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yah maybe the guy wanna propose to yer chief. - ruth

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home