Uni life :/

I have come to a conculsion. 50% of uni lecturers are evil. They give lectures in incomprehensible language by reading off slides. (of course you can jolly read the slide by yourself, you don't need a someone with a PHD to teach u to read.) I'm figuring, this is becuae they want to expose u to a new way of reading slides. here's an example:

OMG... Wd the heck is he talking?!!? O.o IS that.... enngLLish?

"firsterly, u pootae toot graaphs te equailbum point te"...(wad. in. the. world. >.< )... "like coofee and tea..if te pice of te tea go up den more pimpple will buy te koffee ah"..."becase they are subsi.. eh... wait... i tink its wrong slide... waittaah...." sigh.

I bet you haven't the foggiest idea wad the HECK i'm talking about. neither do i actually. THis was wad i heard from my econs lecturer in NTU.yea... tell me about it. Talk about fantastic english. Just when i thought the army was bad for u, I found something to match it. Life sure is a box of chocolates.

An awfully important thing about learning a 2nd or 3rd langauge(for u potato eaters out there...) is that its relatively difficult. Well, at least for most of us normal humans it is. Ever had a situation where by you tried speaking to some fella in chinese. Then instead of giving u a straight answer, he wrinkes his face like a salted vegetable says to u.... " you can speak to me in english u know. i can understand."

Yea.. u get the idea. its hard to speaka new langauge. I (yes the one with a tuition teacher for a mom.. not her fault though.. i just don't listen. haha..) get that look ALL the time.

OK.. Under NormAL circumstances, i would have tolerated this and try to frantically decipher wad ever he's trying to tell me. which was I did. I really well and truly did. Did the best i could.

i fell asleep.

JON!!! :O yea yea... chill. don't scream your heads off =] falling asleep in the first lec on the first day of school. that's way to go man. It'll assure u fantastic grades. Believe me.. (i come from MARs how about u?)


PS :/Its like why Ducks really shoudn't try to pick up chicks man. Unless u learn their language really well... u be the laughing STOCK... think u get the drift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home