My testimony

Guess this is an important part of my life...
i finally got baptized.
things seem the same... life carries on and i still drag myself through everyday.
trying to recall how my life fell in place.. or in pieces before baptism..

sigh.. not making an sense huh?
Thoughts from that fateful day...

12 am:"GOSh... i'd nvr felt my tumm churn so much... i can't bloody sleep...shd stop swearing.. "

1am: "doh doh doh ..Doh doh.. i'd wish the butterflies stop moving for once... i wonder if i'm ready to be baptized.. i mean.. i dunno.. sigh.. wat willl it feel like? will i see a light?... haha. i doubt it.."

9am: i'm hopping up and down getting increasing nervous.. yet a tinge of excitement resonates through my body.

10am: "pple are congratulating me... DAryl looks DAMN nervous.. hahaaha... better make fun of him so i can ease the tension.. lol. I wish this didn't feel so much like marrige"

11am: i wish they'd stop it.. its driving me nuts...am i really ready for this??.. i feel lke sunning away.. this is so stressful.. i mean... i dun even know if its the right time... >.<"

12am: "i really want to do this.. i mean.. i really do.. because u loved me. and i know u really do... i'll go through this for u. just so when i see you agan.. you'll be smiling at me andcomforting me in your embrace"

MARRieD!!... haha.. weell.. no ring... so.. haha.. oh well..

Moments with u last for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home