the girl on the bus

She wore a pair of golden earrings and doned a pink "HArdrock CAfe" polo -T . Her pants were the color of chalk and she carried with her a smile that would've have mesmerized the gods.

I found myself lost in her eyes when she boarded. She stood, shyly behind her mother and her baby sister who was frantically scrambling all over.

WAs i in love? i have no idea. i wish i knew. i wished someone would tell me. She gazed back at me for wat seemed like too short a time and looked bashfully away. Taken back abit by this reaction i wondered if i had scared her. or wat if she..... didn't like me. But it didn't matter. nothing did. God, she was beautiful.

The journey was long and treacherous. I stole quick galnces at her, only to have her dodge them and look back at me when she thought i wasn't looking. At one point i stared silently at her reflection on the bus widow. That piece of cold glass that captured the image of that one single angel.

Then as quickly as it happened, the bus stopped at Holland V and she had to get off. I wanted so much to see her eyes again, that one last time. as she lugged her suitcase down, i wondered if she turned to look at me. to see if i was looking at her. Then.. this really plump guy stood infront of me and shut off my view completely. i wanted to stand up and look out of the window that one last time. and i found my leg caught in some one's groceries.

She was gone. the man moved. I found myself staring at that empty seta which once held her. a million thoughts ran through my head. wat if, wat if i had plucked the courage to ask? Wat if i had gotten to know her. Would i see her again?Would i hold her hand? Thoughts of her raced through my mind like a whirlwind. Thoughts of her.

The latin music played softly in the background. i bit my lip.
Closing my eyes, i wished that time could reverse itself osr at least, let me see her again.
please.









------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moments with u last for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home