ok..

Feel tons better after talking to Char.. she's theraputic in some sense.. haha..
realised oso i pretty much miss the feeling of falling in love. basically very much addicted to the whole affair. gosh. i'm a sad sop.. hahaha.. well at least not a sour one.. =X

saw u today... for a moment. i saw u when i saw that women's eyes. how did this whole affair happen?. i was just minding my own biz.. fanning myself at JM's bbq when this rather attractive girl appeared. apparently she had lost her pouch and her handphone inside.

her voice was all funny like she was on the verge of breaking down and i knew she was pretty upset. JM den followed her around to search for the pouch while i bbqed..

something told me inside i had to pray something.. called me to. i didn't kneel or anything.. i just prayed. but it was differnt.. i prayed with every inch of my heart.. and meant every word i said.
somehow i felt within me.. her pain.. i guess its maybe cuz i'm such a horrible klutz i lose too many things its becoming of me to lose stuff.

anyway. u answered me. i still find it unbelieveable. i decided to leave the bbq wings a while and maybe retrace the girls steps in the opposite direction form where JM left. i looked on the floor, stared at the drains and prayed as i walked. when i finally did look up i saw a kindly auntie looking at me.

in her hands was a pouch.. i still remember vivdly that i knew it probably belonged to the auntie so i could stop thinking of weird probabilities.

then.. she looked at me some more.. something told me to walk over and ask her if wat the matter was.. and she said she had found this pouch and stuff.. i was so amazed i could hardly talk..

it felt like u stood there and looked me in the face. somehow i felt the blood drain from me and a an intense feeling run up my spine.

in short. the girl got her pouch back.. and JM was a hero.. ahaha..
i told nick i prayed.. he laughed in disbelief.. haah..
oh weell , i'm joking most of the time i guess.. so hard for pple to wonder if i'm serious at times.
but i know.. that it happened. and it was definately not a coincidence. i'd probably have missed the auntie... if i were a few steps slower.. or she couldn't have seen me.. or someonewould have taken the pouch. the timing was so perfect.. i just.. gosh.. i dunno.. thanks... i guess..
Moments with u last for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home