evil cycles.

I woke up feeling very lethargic... den i fell asleep. den i woke up again, felt more lethargic. so i fell asleep again and woke up.....
and now i've a complete headache from one of the evil cycles of life.

here's another. from today's newpaper. you people should read the papers more.

Here are some ideas on how to become Bill Gates Son-in-law: Jack a smart buinessman, talks to his son.

Jack: "Son, I want you to marry the girl of my choice."
Son:"NO!, i'll choose my own bride!"
Jack:"But the girl i have in mind is Bill Gates daughter."
Son:"Well... in that case..."

Next Jack approaches Bill Gates.

Jack: "Bill, I have a husband for your daughter!"
Bill Gates:" But my daughter is too young to be married!"
Jack:"But this young man is the vice-president of the World Bank!"
Bill Gates:" Well... In that case..."

Finally Jack approaches the President of the World Bank.

Jack:" I've a young man to reccomend to you for vice-president of the World Bank!"
President:"But I've already got more the vice-presidents than i need!"
Jack:"but this young man is the Son-in-law of Bill Gates."
President:" Ahhh.. In that case..."

see.. wad i mean.
evil cycles.
---------------------------------
Moments with u last for eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home