pain in love.

Perhaps. I've forgotten how to love. Is it really so difficult to love someone, even to shower some form of concern to those around you. There are so many out there that demand attention and care. I just wished sometimes people could stop thinking about themslves for a damn moment and consider the world out there.

Is it because we do no understand the mysteries or the complexity of love. Or are we really so void of it that maybe we even aren't capable of loving even oursleves at times.

Talked to a friend yesterday. She's depressed. And i perfectly understand why.Though i know honestly that i cannot help much because i haven't even the slightest idea how to. I really love her as a person. Not with the warped kind that people find devishly to talk about behind their backs. But the kind of love for someone because she's important to you. All my friends are.

I can't tell her that i damn well appreciate her existance as a person and i love having her around. She's pretty damn fantastic at certain things. I can't tell her to stop being depressed cuz she's loved by me. Cuz. i'm afraid.For the admn bloody once.

Afraid to even tell my dad that i love him. I very much do. All i managed to do this morning was to mumble something about "driving carefully since it was raining". Then...I felt this sadness in the air. He said" okay." Even the taxi driver that sent me home from hard rock cafe that fateful night. He was an awful lot of a cheerful chirpy fellow and i couldn't help but like him. I told him. "hey.. merry christmas.. in advance and drive carefully. Cuz the roads are slippery."

Damn silence again. Then he said "ok."

Why do i see sadness in the people around me. Even those who are happy seem to be putting on a brave front. My chief clerk told me that life was a stage and we have to change masks all the time. A mask to hide. To hide all the unbearable pain within that come with life's tragedies. Sigh. Help me.

Have u seen the sky lately. She's been cryiing floods of tears.
Please don't cry anymore. I feel your pain.

1 Comments:

Blogger sngie said...

I'M SO BORED HELP.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home