Image hosted by Photobucket.comOf fireworks and stars

I looked at the sky for wat seemed like the fifth time. It was raining wispy little droplets and I could feel the soft patter of rain hitting my face and soaking my clothes. The rain sloshed around on my slippers and I wriggled my toes uncomfortably to ease the queasiness.

There's fireworks in Chinatown. I stood there and stared and marveled for a while. A thin smile.

Deep down beneath the bustling atmosphere. Underneath the rain soaked skin, my heart cried.

It seemed so much like the dreams I once held on to, the goals I had once chased. Certain things that had mattered so much to me.

Like fireworks, they burst into full glory then in seconds, disappeared into thin ugly smoke.

As if they had never existed.


A simple realization of things in life that just don't last. The wonderfulness and majestic feeling when they're there, till they die.

then to be forgotten and lost.

There must be something more.
I just know it.
I can feel it.
Please tell me. I want to know.