Image hosted by Photobucket.comMeta

The beauty of a heart's desire to be loved, by one, so great.

A heart filled with confusion and dread.
"What was it going to be like?"I sat on the bed and wondered to myself. I couldn't sleep that night. My mind was racing, my heart was pounding. Anticipating. Something i didn't know
would be life changing.

I learnt so many things. I learnt that i was loved.
More loved than i could have ever asked for.
More forgiven than i could have ever allow myself to be.
And broken. Like a twig.
Into pieces.

These pieces were then picked up and placed into a soft spot of earth and carefully rearranged.

A child stared silently at the twigs. Not knowing what to make of it. It didn't seem to make any sense. But he knew he had to let go.

Then the twigs were lit. Everything that surrounded burst into a faint glow that danced with the fire that cackled and swayed gently into the cold night breeze. The warmth of the flames kissed the frost chilled cheeks and clasped the hands.

Tears carefully formed and rimmed his eyes. He knew now.

That child is me. The twigs are the representation of past my life that i could not understand, could not control and had simply carried with me where ever i had gone.

I had to learn to simply let go. So simple yet so profound. So easily said, So difficult to do.

To let go of some of the twigs i had carried for the past 14 years of my life. Those i had picked up along the way. Even recent ones.

A glass of water can be a very easy thing to hold. That is if u hold it for a couple of hours. Then it will start to weigh down like a sandbag and ache the weary arms. After a day, it'll eat you like a wild animal and even two hands aren't enough to keep holding.

The very twig that i had been carrying for 14 years,was as heavy as a log.

And he had taken it from me.
Upon his own shoulders.


The boy stared quietly behind the curtains of tear-stained eyes. His hands covered in bark and mud. His clothes riddled with pieces of the twigs that he had once bore.

His father carefully pulled off the splinters that had clung on to his clothes, wiped the tears from his eyes. Picked him up...

And hugged him.
=======================
Moments with u last for eternity.