Image hosted by Photobucket.comI asked

Most Richly Blessed
(Prayer of an Unknown Confederate Soldier)

I asked God for strength, that i might achieve,
I was made weak, that i might learn to humbly obey...

I asked for health that i might do greater things,
I was given infirmity, that i might do better things...

I asked for Riches that i might be happy,
I was given poverty that i might be wise...

I asked for power that i might have the praise of men,
I was given weakness that i might feel the need for God...

I asked for all things, that i might enjoy life,
I was given life, that i might enjoy all things...

I got nothing that i had asked for - but everything that
i had hoped for.
Almost despite myself, my unspoiled prayers were
answered.

I am among all men, most Richly Blessed

-Author Unknown
=======================
Moments with u last for eternity.