oh! look at the sky!

"Oh! look at the sky! its so oooOOOOoooo......" Bok Wee says.
His eyes obviously lost in awe.

I can't help, but agree. It's so beautiful. Its so wonderfully blue, it takes your mind to places your body can't reach.

It screams of forever and the clouds lumber slowly by. Like tractors, taking their own sweet time to move. Only a million times quieter.

I thank God silently.
Just for making the sky so depressingly beautiful.
-----------------------------------------

"I like your shirt." ET says."I like the brand(it's Nike), and the green is nice too!"
I'm happy for my shirt. It's nice to recieve compliments once in a while.

"How much is it?" ET asks."60? 70?"

"I don't know." I shrug. "my grandma bought it."

"Oh..." She exclaims, "...its priceless."
She smiles.

It's strage how some things have price tags and some things don't. Its like when I find something I like in a shopping mall, and its got no price tag on, I ask for the price. Its so automatic. So... normal.

Then suddenly there's something that can't be paid with in cash. It stumps me beyond logic. What strips the price tag off something? That makes it so special, ...it becomes "priceless"? Its so amazing. So...

a lot like

love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home