Image hosted by Photobucket.comhmmm. HMMM. hrrmmpf.

blah. hahah.. looks like fun. and Nette says she'll help me look out for one. -.-'''

So i shall do ONE just to humour YOU people out there.

Inspired by Van and Dan and the pure fun of it.

20 qualities i want for my gf. oh goodness.

1. Christian. Yes that'd be good. Grand.
2. Enjoys my company as much as i enjoy hers.
3. Respects my personal space and appreciates the silence.
4. Lives near me. (so it easy to send her home.) XD
5. Speaks mostly english. absolutely fantastic.
6. At least an average looking. (not that i'm superficial or anything. but i want to at least be able to gaze at her comfortably.)
7. Smaller than me.. hahaha, which is TOuGh. cuz i'm already very small sized as it is.
8. Preferably talks quite abit.
9. Not pampered. (so its easy for me to pamper her. oh goodness. i pray she doesn't read this.)
10. Have nice parents. (this is a must. Cuz its important to me. )
20. (Yes i can count. I just ran out of things) Preferably not in NTU, or my Church. Cuz things will get too messy.

yes that is all for now. Difficult enough as it is already.
cheerios u busybodies.
-jon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home