Image hosting by PhotobucketSmall.

My mom was telling me about the times when i was small.

About how i used to wonder into the garden, or "sneak", so she called it and play with her precious plants.

About how I'd try to pluck the still developing snow peas and end up uprooting the entire vine.

or plucking the unripe tomatos to try and plant them.

Of course being extra careful to plant them with half sticking out of the soil so i'd remember where i'd left them.

Then after i was done i'd be catching wood lice. She claims i called them potato bugs. haha.. not a very scientific way of naming, i suppose. oh well i was small.. 2-4 years?

My mom loved her gardern and i grew to love nature itself too.
The ripening of brightly colored fruits, the blooming of flowers, the dance of butterflies and the curling up of very frightened potato bugs. =)

Thank You. For these beautiful things in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home