Image hosted by Photobucket.comA crazy Week.

I'm back to normal... I think.
Thanks to the lifestyle tongs reccomended. In between bouts of sleepiness and dread. I think He's silently pulling me together. If things had stayed the way they were back then, I'd have fallen into pieces anytime soon.

The week's been desperately crazy.
Monday was overnight fishing with the guys: Jem, Bert, JB, Drew.
Damn it was fun. Caught a small octopus. (The size of a tennis ball.) The worried invertebrate must have been scared silly when it fell onto the jetty and started running amok all over the place. Gave it to Tony in the end and the poor thing promptly turned into fish food. I think he's secretly hiding piranhas in that saltwater tank of his.

Tuesday. Sailing. haha... after an hour of sleep. oh bummer. I'm covered in scars, aches and relatively charred skin. Its interesting though. I'm still in one piece. I miss the Sea.

Wednesday. Sleep. Sleep and more sleep. And study!! At Millenia Walk with Kim and Drew. Then ate dinner (BEEF HOR FUN!!! WHaAhAHHA) at Boat Quay. or was it Clarke Quay. I still don't know the difference.

Thursday. Settlers. Gonna go Settlers today. With the Mad people.

Fri. Study. Hopefully. and Get some planning done. (Sat Comm, YF retreat, Freshmen Camp Games, and i have to liase with Jasper on DVC logistics. AHHHH!! Should i be a SM?)

Sat & Sun. I've to take a two day kayaking course at PA Kallang. Should be effectively skinless by the end of the week with all the UV radiation i'm getting.

Sun-soaked and Breathless.

The only thing short now is time for my family. *sigh*
Sorry Dad, I promise i'll be home for dinner on Sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home