Image hosting by PhotobucketValentines.

Somehow.
Somewhere.
Deep,
Deep,
Down,
within my soul,

Something stirred.

Something that left me so green-eyed. I could have been mistaken for a Caucasian.

A flurry of feelings, a web of emotions. A hungry mixture of happiness, bitterness, sadness, greed and exhaustion.

I want to swim. To swim so far and so fast I start to feel like... like... perhaps


I'm drowning.
Because that's what it feels like to be in love. To be unable to gasp for air, to have a tingling sensation surging through the fingers and up the spine. To feel the blood drain from the face.

To soak the adrenalin of anticipation.
And then to bask
in the utter maddess
of deep
intoxication.

then
At last.
To lie there and catch your breath.
and feel the warmthness that drips from within only to slowly consume
all.... the senses...

Happy Valentines.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey whoaaa what and who did you feel jealous about??
hehe
just wondering mah.
kimbo

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home