Image hosting by PhotobucketBirthday

No fancy dinner. Or horribly expensive party.
But a hug from my Daddy in the morning,
meant the world to me.

I woke up at 5 in the morning to talk to God.
It definately wasn't easy. Fell asleep a couple of times, waking only to continue praying before dozing off again.

But if i had to leave the world today. It'd be without regrets.
Because I had spent some of the most precious moments of my life

with the family that had meant the most to me,

and a God who loves me dearly.


My 22nd Birthday.
No fancy parties. No crazy games or drinks.No stupendous amount of gifts.
But the gift of life to enjoy the love from the ones who mean most to me.

More than anything, this world could have offered.
I'm thankful i'm alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home