Image hosting by Photobuckettutorial

Alright it seems to me I've been getting plenty of mail. SO.... I'm here to answer all your queries.
Stuff like : "Dear jon lame, what does a jon look like?" or "How do I kope a jon?!?!" and best of all... "My jon ran away!!! Help !! :( "- sinfully beautiful girl.

Do NOT fret. (note the word "NOT" in bold and underlined. That means its an important word.)
I'm here to help you all. I have written a tutorial on how to kope a jon. ANd here it is.... *drum roll please*


TUTORIAL 1 : HOW TO IDENTIFY A JON.

<=== This is a jon.

1. Important Note: Notice the adorable/handsome/exquisite face that a jon exudes. It comes with every jon.

2. Fantastic hairdo. All jons have nice hair. (in this case he only got three hair cuz i got lazy to draw in the other two million five hundred, fifty eight thousand six hundred and ninety four hairs.)

3. Attire. He should be wearing anything of course. Depends on where you koped him from. E.g. If u koped him from the swimming pool? swimming trunks. The toilet? no pants, etc. (In this case i've ommitted his pants simply because i've forgotten to draw them in. So please ignore and sorry for the inconvinence. I've tried my best to make the drawing as close to the real thing as possible.)

4. A jon is a must have. When you see a jon you will know, u want a jon. It almosts comes naturally. Beware of fake jons though. Plenty of those humbugs around.


Alright. That's all for now. Do mail me if you've any inquiries. I'd be glad to answer them. The next tutorial will be on how to kope a jon. That will be tutorial 2.

==============================================
This tutorial was made for jonkopers by a jontobekoped. : ) Copyright rules hold and anyone who steals will be shot and flogged and trampled upon. : )

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wat the...ITS SO LAME LAH!!!CAN I DIE PLS???LAME!!!!box urself!!!!

jonkoping ZZzz......n SO who's the sinfully beautiful woman??O_o

1:34 AM  
Blogger Jon Lame said...

you can't die cuz i still need the Bleach. (just kidding!!!) and i don't know who the sinfully beautiful woman. All i can gather is that she's beautiful. >.<

12:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Zzzz u very LOUSY!!!can u go find out....oh man but its seriously very lame but oh wellz u ARE jon LAME are u not O_o

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home