Image hosting by PhotobucketMath Quiz

Had my first math quiz today. All i can say is. YUCKS.

OH Crap oh crap oh crap oh carp did i just say carp perhaps i should have just studied but the stupid american idol kept on going on and on and on and on and i can't focus even with the cute girl in the front of the lecture now okay okay so she's not thaaaaat cute but hey i'm in engine and engine has like well never mind ahhhh i should focus on math now and try to cram things in ahhhhhh ahhhhhhh its not working my brain not working nothing is going in oh no perhaps perhaps i wish the sky will have pity on me and fall on my head NOW like NOW come on i hope i hope it does oh please do alright alright get yourself together just need to take one deep breath *breathes* oh crap doesnt' work i need another plan oh humbug i should've mugged like a jug on a rug with no bugs oh great just great i'm distracted again...

so there went my day. Jumpier than a man on hot coals and and feeling like i had a looming death sentance. Having a make up test u haven't really prepared for, feels very much like waiting to take a BCG. only i didn't take my BCG.

and my day ended.

great.... juuuussstttt grrreaaatt. A bloody Ceee. I got a Ceeee. C is for cat and C is for Cannotmakeit. Perhaps I really do have a natural gift for scraping my exams. Humbug indeed. I hope dinner later with the Churchies will be swell.

Swensens is yum. Ice cream always is yum. Even tons of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

C is for Can Pass Good Already Because You THought You'd fail.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Jon Lame said...

yes yes. point taken. Funy though. Only realised after i actually blogged it.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home