Image hosted by Photobucket.comUntitled

It is just so difficult.

To stay afloat without drowning. To live a life for God whilst living in a world promoting promiscuity, violence, lust and false security.

I feel like i'm standing on top of a hill looking at my friends drown just next to me. Everyone seems to be depressed about one thing or another. Nick says its the weather. I really do hope so...

And whilst standing, i wonder when my turn will be, when the flood waters start rising up to my throat and i start to panic and lose my mind as well.


The hot topic now its relationships. Everyone seems to be wanting love... or passion.. or something the mass media is promoting like crazy. Its in the newspapers, the movies, the commercials, even friends.

And Honestly, its affecting me psychologically and emotionally.

I can't deny the fact that i do want a relationship as well.
That its making me green-eyed seeing couples hold hands or kissing. But is it the right thing to do?....

What is right then?... i wish i knew. Somehow.

I don't want to end up in a relationship because i caved in to lust. Or... because The media and peer pressure is shrouding my capability to discern.

What would be the right thing to do? My patience and perseverence seem to be running low on me real fast.

"Quick! grab the chance while she's still single!" my friends urge me.

If only i had camels, so i could grab the next girl who watered them. I need a sign.

I need the silence again. To think. To pray. To read. To learn.

Perhaps the rain... isn't that bad after all...


I need you more than ever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi hi~
ok ya my comments are abit late...like rather irrelavent to comment now...but seriously...i think u think too much le!!!
ok maybe i should say we all do..but ya i give u the phrase i think works for me 'accept what you cannot change but have the courage to change what u can change'-prayer of St. Francis- it really works for me once i start to think of it this way =D
n YES u shouldn't sccumb to ur worldly desires n get a gf just because u want a gf..i will box u if u do?ya i think i will...when these worldly desires come to u...read the bible!!!!or do ur QT again...haha...i think it works...bible brings peace like never before =D

2:14 PM  
Blogger Jon Lame said...

yes please. Please do. i think i need to be boxed once in a while. Just to bring me back from my abnormcal senses. haha...

1:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha i will...i'm quite harsh one...hash hash...HAHAHAHHA...

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home