Image hosting by PhotobucketMuchas muchas Gracias

Many thanks to the wonderful people in my life.


To Nick and Yiyu. That was a good movie. We need more of those.

To Doreen and Sam: I love the bookmark( in the nice depressing pink. haha. Its very sweet of you.)

To Andrea: for the really nice stars and notes. And the wonderful singing at 12 midnight :))))

To Entiing: nice Singing babe. :)
To the bunch of Dor Drea, Sam and ET thanks for the shirt. Its nice. :)

to Ying Chiang: I love the card. Especially airflown ALLL the way from UK. Its really sickeningly sweet of you. :)

To Daryl and Tongs: for plucking me out to go play pool at 12 midnight den bumming at Macs. And singing happy birthday for me with a slice of cheesecake in the corner of the Mambo. Haha. Glam.

glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home