Image hosting by PhotobucketBlog. haha.

Jolene has writtena a guest blog for me.
I don't understand a word of it. here goes: By Jolene the almighty one third of a mono-celled brain of a mugger mongoose.


I’m here! Here with the koalas outside the window. Here sleeping with pigeons. Here looking after the polar bears which polarize non stop. So I only see bears. Here with my 1100 alphabets. It’s 1100 so far. Try counting. Oh actually ooops it isn’t. Its only 272 characters! Why. The alphabets polarized too. Oh so sad. Haha see Jonathan I initially wrote a super long entry. But. Cos of the great amount of research done and advancement on polarization. You only can see 1/1100th of what’s written. So sad. Try replicating it in the centrifuge. By spinning it at 1100 degree Celsius at a speed of 1100 hz/hr. Then you’ll surely get lots of Jons and they’ll all get koped. If you sell them before they get koped. (which is highly possible with your MEGA-marketing talent); Then you’ll have lots of money. Haha. Actually just replicate the money.

Heh. Happy birthday youv!
-----------------------------------------------------------

See! don't understand a word of it. Except maybe the punctuation here and there. Alot of sense it makes she says. Haha. oh well I like it : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home