Bummer.

I feel like such a quack.
Simply beacause i was supposed to study yesterday and did EVERYthing else but that.

So i shall boost my deflated ego simply because I believe optimists lead healthier lives. I swam 30 laps in 25 mins today!!! HAHA *round of incredulously loud and long applause* comapared to the previous 20 laps in 30 mins. This is a big jump. A couple laps closer to the Charity 3km swim(if there is one...)!!

I need to reduce the amount of time in the pool. A 3km swim would take about an hour(at the sad rate i'm going.) So when i'm out of the pool, I'd be as wrinkled as a century old prune. Not a very glad sight, i might say. (Don't want to be kidnapped for pre-mature aging research.)

Yes i shall leave for the national library soon to study.

And yes. All your people should stop reading.. go WORK!! *ahem ahem* or STUDY!! *cough cough cough* (no i don't have pneumonia.)

Or at leaset get yourselves treated of chronic busybody-itis. You are all busy, i'm pretty convinced and you all have bodies( that I'm ABSOLUTELY sure.). Hence all of you are busy bodies. (If there's anything i've learnt in life. Don't argue with a quack.)

HAha. just kidding. I'm sure you are all very concerned about my current life... oOOr have nothing better to do. I'd much prefer the latter. So since you all love me so much. I have posted the pinky and brain (not brian) and Animaniacs.

oh yea..
love you guys too.

And You.
Even though i'm busy busy busy.
I pray I'll never be too busy for You.
in hopes...
You'll not too busy for me too. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home