Kampong Boy.

Sometimes i dream of running away to far off places. To places with 360 degrees of wonderful blue sky, unetched by tall skycskrapers or by planes in the clouds. To places where the streams of buffalos run, to waterfalls or to busy rivers.

To see the blue birds serenade a tune, to see the snow fall gently on a window sill.

I want to run from the familiar cafes that serve hot tea, the dusty concrete walks and toilets with horrendous fees. To run from fast food chains that have sprouted all over, to run from the malls and busy working professionals. To run from the construction sites that plague the city. To run from the teenage delinquents that hide at nooks and crannies.
To run to a place with no sense of time.(no insane schedules)

To swim in the rivers that flow. To watch the fireflies in their glow. To walk endless beaches filled with powdery sand, just to satisfy the gaps between the toes. To place where i can catch my breath from the crazy city life. Only to lose it again. To a beautiful sunrise.

And when i'm finally done, from all that running( I shall be tremendously fit and have a body of a greek god so I can then get the girl of my dreams.) I shall settle down and hopefully get married.
Wipe the dust off my shoes and possibly be, thankful for the city. But until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home