Anthropology

Just finished reading Anthropology and a hundred other stories by Dan Rhode

Its so beautifully written. You should all go and get a copy and read it straight away.
Rating: 8.5/10

An excerpt: (I hope he doesn't mind. Its wonderfully written.)

---------------------------
Trick
My girlfriend told me she had been the victim of nature's cruellest trick, that although born male she had always felt female. She said she had started dressing in women's clothes at the age of seventeen, and three years later had undergone the necessary surgery. I was stunned, but told her that I loved her first and foremost as a person, that i would give her all the emotional support she needed. She looked horrified. She had only been joking. She left me. She said she was going to find a real man, not some queer little gayboy like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home