He answered!

He answered my prayers today. I shall blog before i forget. Again.
Was swimming in the School Pool, when dark clouds started to loom above my head as if to gaze at the very voluptious caucasian who happen to be sun-bathing. Then from beneath the water's surface i saw tiny circular ripples.

"Dear God please don't let it rain, later so i can get to the library. Or just let it rain abit so i can stay cool when i walk to the library later."

When i hopped out of the pool. Much to the amusement of the lifeguards. (Apparently, he had shouted at one of his friends and all the swimmers had taken it as a lightning warning.) It had already started to pour.

I went to shower and when i was done, the rain continued relentlessly as i laced my shoes. I finished, stepped out from under the shelter and the rain suddenly reduced to a trickle.

I walked across to the bus stop knowing my God had answered me.

And That's how i know he lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home