purple cows and barnyards

"that. is. abosolutely. sexy." She proclaims.

How stumbling. I think to myself. How evil. How crude. How... nice. I cannot!
I shall not succumb to the desires of entertaining that thought in my head. Prevail, I must.

I must think of something else.
I love pencils.

-------------------------------------------
The lady at the photocopying room is utterly sweet. She has offered to dig up mountains of paper, to print the past year exam papers for me. Now she's offering me a thick wad of rough paper( of which i am very in need of). I am tempted to take it. I have run out of foolscap.

"How much.. is it?" I ask.
She laughs a silly laugh. "Nothing." she says. "Just take it."

I can't believe it. What a stroke of kindess.
I smile and feel that warmthness build up inside.

I glance back at her and take the paper with grateful hands.
For a brief moment,

she looks good in that shining armour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home