Inn Somnia

Welcome to Inn Somnia. No drinks. Absolutely no fun. Just plenty of rolling around and trying to get some sleep. Seriously.

One of my friends has flown of to Hong Kong. The smiling pictures, the happy faces. I can't help but acknowledge the slightest tinge of jealousy well up inside. well. Enjoy yourself girl, you deserve it. =)

Its a happening 7AM in the morning and my the exclaimation mark on my keyboard just refuses to work. Or rather the the "1" button. Which makes me want to exclaim in obscene, four-lettered words but it wouldn't be right without the exclaimation marks behind the swear words and possibly because I don't approve of swearing either. (you can breathe now.) Its kinda like having a steak and finding after you've chewed it you can't swollow because your throat stopped working. So the satisfaction dies there. Seriously a new keyboard I needeth.

Its been raining for days now. It feels like months though. Especially when I'm aching to go for a run. As you can see, this blog is entirely pointless and directionless. Because it doesn't point in any direction.

I jsut realised the importance of punctuation. How silly. After twenty two years of living on this planet I have just began to appreciate punctuation. Like "Ahhhhh" for example.
Ahhhhh.- Could mean a satisfied Ahhhh.
Ahhhhh(with many exclaimation marks), could mean someone jsut stepped on your toe with 4 inch heels.
AHhhh? could possibly mean You're at a lost for words, or possibly lost track of the train of thought track. Or something of equal horrendousness along the same line.
Ahhhhh.,.,?., is erm.. for irrittating your English teacher. Like typing like dis. 1t w00t m4k3 h1m 0r h3r r3411y m4d n u'd g3t p4wn3d. or like j00 dunch lyche dat larhxx
kekekek.

Annoying isn't it? Came in the email.
I need sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home