Image hosting by Photobucketso far.

So far. You've been with me. I can feel it.
In all the important decisions i've made in the past weeks. You've been there.
I don't know how to say it..but I can't do without you.

All the crazy meetings. All the crazy positions. Things i'd never dream i'd be capable of handling. I'm not equipped at all.

I feel like i've been thrown into a raging sea only to lose the will to swim anymore and start to drown. With all the water rushing into my mouth and the saltiness starts to overwhelm my senses.

I can feel You lift me out of the water.

To breathe...once more.

You softly tell me you're near. And you ask me where my faith is. And if my faith is only anchored to the pleasant times i've had.

The rooster crows.... And i feel so unworthy. again.
And i start fighting for my life. In that raging sea again.


You can take the world away from me... but give me Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home