Thankful

I'm thankful more than ever.
More thankful than i was for the wind in my hair when i looked up at the sky.
More thankful for the birds that serenaded a tune as they flew by.
More thankful than simple words
Could ever describe.

I know You're in charge of my life.
You're there in the darkest times, when I falter and I doubt.
Though i wish You weren't so quiet.
When i'm hurting terribly and i'm crying aloud.

You were there when the storm clouds gathered.
You were there during the wind and the rain.
You were there when i faltered
and slipped and doubted.
Because of all the pain.

You gave me more than i could ever ask for.
I just pray you don't stop loving me.
Now i understand how those people could have loved you.
I understand all you've put them through.

Just wanna say thanks to...

God. You're running the camp. I can tell. =) Dan Ng just said he felt the message wasn't long enough!! wow. haha. I love u so much.

The comm members. Who have put in so much effort. I'll organise a BBQ after my exams. u can come over and have settlers. =) I promise.

Eddie Lim. (you probably won't read my blog). For speaking to the youths despite such short notice. Thanks.

You're all very appreciated. I'm not good with thanking people. ITs rather embarressing. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home