Argh.

My mom has commanded me to clean up my room. She thinks its such an obnoxious pigsty that even flies would find it detestable to live in. Which happens to work for me. I don't like flies.

Anyhow, I tried to procrastinate(as always.) and she went" The cleaner your room, the more money I'll give you for your mission trip." yuck. I don't know what to think. Possibly bribery? Or blackmail? I can't tell the difference.

Anyhow, I realize after trying to clean, that I have too many soft toys. This is frustrating. I need to find somewhere to put all of them.( AND NO soft toys for Christmas or birthdays or what nots. I don't want anymore. You can give me something disgustingly useful. Just no soft toys.)

Hhmm. The menial task is killing me. I shall run from the pigsty.

Jolene has to clean her shelf. I retorted that her's was a negligible task considering the scale of the cleaning. Not to be outdone, She complained that her room was actually composed of a shelf and no tables. She lives in a shelf. I'm amazed. This is her theory:

She says that we all live in Shelves. (HDB- Highly Developed Bookshelves.) And that the walls between each unit are actually book ends. That pillows Television sets carpets, etc are all stationary like paper and erasers. I'm thoroughly blown away by this bizarre idea. That girl is a genius.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home