New ton.

This is rather distressing. Simplifying distressing. I've read the physics text a couple of thousand times and still don't understand it. Distressing indeed. Like a penguin in the Sahara. Poor penguin.

I wonder how Newton came up with those laws. One thing I'm pretty sure is, he definitely wasn't sitting in front of the computer blogging away. I should stop blogging. Its a milestone to my Nobel prize winning. He also probably wasn't on MSN talking to girls as well. I shall stop that too. There. That should do it. Now I think I'm set.


oh wait. A tree! I need a tree to sit under. Many great men sat under trees when they thought of great ideas....


*Note to Nick: when u move into your new house. You can paint a tree on one of the walls so u can "Sit" under it. Do tell me if you reach enlightenment. I'd repaint my entire room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home