Dream

"You know me." The figure smugly sat there and stared at me with glassy eyes.

"No i don't." I felt a hard lump in my throat. He looked so familiarly disturbing. So disturbingly familiar.

"Yes you do. I'm a part of you that you can't reconcile with." The staring intensified.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I stood there rooted, unable to move. I looked at the Figure that stood before me. It can't be. I stared some more. Shifting my eyes all over the place taking in bits of details.

"I refuse to believe all this. What makes you so sure... That you're a part of me.?!"
It was so oddly strange i just could not take it all in. The ugliness of the man, the way he was so queer and annoying. The way he just stared into you eyes. The way he was that people could never accept him. I couldn't take it.

"You know i'm part of you. Part of you that you can't accept. Part of you. That which you can't deal with. That which you throw away, push back, to hide in the dusty corners of your mind." THe figure got up to walk closer to me.

I just could not accept it. I snapped and woke up, gasping for breath. So very very exhausted.

I don't know what to make of this. I suppose i have to learn to forgive myself once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home