Blogging.

Blogging has become rather dead. Simply because i see no point in complaining about the foul mouthed ah lians(female gangsters) who sit in Macs just to swear.
I'll not complain about the ant that persisted in landing on me whilst i studied.
or even.. Maybe...

The sort to rant about the horrid buzzing fly.
or the sort who kisses a baobab tree.
Though I'd pretty much rather,
Be racing a hamster on an eating spree.

I'd much rather have fishes in MacDonald.
Than those silly chimpanzees.
I'd much rather have more brain cells.
And possibly a lot of money.

I'd rather much have Jesus.
Yes please Thanks. Really.
Better than the stupid insurance.
And no need for paper back guarantee! =)

I'd want happiness to grow on trees.
And you could throw depression into the sea. (makes it more blue.)
I'd also wish for world peace.
Just to make those buggers happy.

Alright. Okay.
Back to the mugging like a flea.
I hope i survive this round.
So you all won't miss me.

...too badly. =)

HAHaha!
Narcissistic-EGomaniac-of-a-nut-of-a-macdonald-camping-jon.
signing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home