better. sigh.

Ann's nice. she tried to send me this picture of Mr Bean super-imposed onto Mona Lisa's picture.
haha. thanks girl. The picture didn't work though, i have it already(from jolene). But the thought that someone cared did. I'm cheered up already.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People, are perhaps the weirdest things life can offer.
Sometimes it takes so little to make someone happy. So little to make someone sad.
Somtimes all it takes is a listening ear, to make a whole lot of difference.

I never did quite understood how it worked. Or why God had perhaps wired us in such a profound way.

"But i didn't do much." you reply with a laugh.
"you heard me out.. and that's enough." I smiled.

When i think back about the times i lent my ears to someone else. It really didn't seem like much and i start pondering after i put the phone down. If the person on the other side of the line, is really really alright.

Until now perhaps i realise. It really does makes all the difference.
Between a mile and a mere metre.
Between the world in its universe.

Thanks for hearing me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My sister is really adorable.
I told her about my traumatising paper. She told me she said she TOTALLY understood how i felt.
Stupidly, I was mopping rather badly in my sorrow and despair and didn't hear her, till she leaned over and whispered in my ear.

In this tiny barely audible voice:
" I got 10/50 for my A math."

I looked at her in utter bewilderment and disbelief.How? oh man... poor thing...

But it did it.
My frown turned to a smile, which unbearably broke into a grin.
I bit my lip(my cheeks still tight from smiling) and told her "its okay.".

then she grinned at me, and replied.
"ya. its okay for you too."

I gave her a hug. She did in return.
It felt tons better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home