Picky. Nitty bitty picky

Nick says women are picky. haha. Cuz I mentioned that someone's a picky girl. (someone. haha.)
(With Nick sitting beside me. And Kim opposite me. )
The conversation went like this:
Me: " she's a little bit picky. But she's nice. really. A different girl."
Nick:"Aren't all women picky?"
Me" No what... Not all.. At least. I don't think so.."
Nick AND Kim:" ..ALL WOMEN ARE PICKy."

Kim:" You mean you DIDN'T KNOW?!."

This has led me to discover that perhaps, I have been living on pulau hantu for the last 2 decades. I had. No. Idea. If it was just Nick, I would've taken it with a pinch of salt. But Kim too...? This is rather disturbing. I must update my library of general knowledge before it becomes the architect of my demise.

Another mystery to add to the knowledge I have about women. Which is close to nothing BUT its growing. So well. Swell.

Then I went out with Nick after the paper and he said that it wasn't a bad thing that girls were picky. (oh yes. The paper was horrible, I tell you. Worse than stale bread.)
That if the girls weren't picky . The world might pretty much be "any old how". Since guys were "any old how" most of the time. I have to agree.

Now I have an excuse to be "any old how."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home