Its all About You.

Don't know what to say to make you laugh.
Don't know what to do to make you smile.
Don't know how to be myself.
When you're around me.

Just wish you would keep that smile.
Never let the tears roll down your face.
I remember the sparkle in your eyes,
the music in your voice.
Carrying them with me, from place to place.

Don't know what to make
for your next birthday,
don't know what to do to make you stay,
Don't ever want to hear you say
I've hurt you in any way.

Perhaps I've done things unforgivable.
Maybe its things that I've said.
All the broken pieces of our past.
Are thrown up and forgotten,
When you smile and say "It's okay."

Its all about you.
I want to see your smile,
hear your laughter.
Be there when u cry.
So that i can wipe those tears away
to see those wonderful eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home